We exist to impact the youth of today with the message of Jesus Christ in truth and in action. We are here to express the two greatest commandments… Love God & Love People. We help students grow to maturity in the faith and encourage them to follow Jesus no matter what. We are a ministry that prays for one another, worships wholeheartedly, fellowships together, and reaches out to the lost. We forge these goals into everything we do.
As of 3/18/20, we have refrained from gathering in person. So all normal programs have been put on hold until it is safe to gather again. In response to this unique situation, we encourage all students to stay in connect and tune into Instagram Live @ greenbackfpcforge | Wednesdays 6pm.
- Sunday School : 9:30 a.m.
- HS + MS Small Groups* (Fall+Spring): 6:00 – 8 p.m.
- Y.O.-Youth Outings* (See Monthly Calendar)
The Forge- Youth Group
- MS- Middle School (6th-8th grade): 5:30-7 p.m.
- HS- High School (9th-12th grade): 7-8:30 p.m.
- MS + HS Small Groups (Summer): 6:00 – 8 p.m.